Single Phase Overload Relay Controller (OLR-1P)
The above 6 parameters are explained as follows :
- Healthy: Power on
- Alarm: Overload (OL), under voltage (UV), Over voltage (OV)
- On: Pump Out, Pump relay on
- Set Key: Set password, Enter in to setting parameter (OL, UV, OV, on delay, OL trip delay)
- INC Key: It is used to set password & any setting parameters
- DEC Key: It is used to set password & any setting parameters
- Supply Voltage : 230 VAC ± 15 % for Single Phase input
- Output Contact Rating: Pump Output relay 30 Amp. At 230V AC Pump Time Output relay 7 Amps At 230V AC (Potential Free)
- 3 digit, 7 segment LED display (Displays Voltage ‘U’, Current ’A’, Faults-Overload ‘oL’, Under voltage Over voltage)
- Key keypad for programming. (SET, Increment, decrement)
- Note: Decrement Key is also used for Fault Reset)
- Led indications for controller
- Healthy Indication by Blinking Green LED
- Alarm indication by Red LED
- Relay on indication by Green LED
- Voltage sensing with resolution of 1V
- Current sensing with 0.1A resolution
- Over load protection set point user delectable 0.8Ato 30 A.
- Over Voltage protection set point user selectable 240V to 290V.
- Under Voltage protection set point user selectable 140V to 220V.
- On delay set point user selectable 15s to 60s.
- Over Load trip delay user selectable 1s to 30s.
- Three digits 7 segment bright display for current.
- Calibration: using front keys.
- User Programmable.
- Password protected set parameters.
- Inbuilt 1 Phase 30 A Relay for load control.
- Message Display for faults.
The Starter Panel has is solid state Current-Voltage Meters. It measures currents and provides protection against overload – Underload for both the motors. Voltage and Float & HP protection is available for both motors. LP fault is protecting motor
Dosing pump output is provided with motor 2. This is based on a Microchip, programmed for the application. The Meter’s supplied pre programmed for operation and can be directly installed.Specifications:
Nominal Input Supply: - 10-270V AC.Accuracy:
Voltage 0.25% ± 1 digits Current 0.25% rdg ± 1 digitsEnvironmental:
Working Temp : 0 to 55º C Storage Temp : 10 to 70º C condensing Relative humidity : 0 – 95 % non- Warm up time : 10 SecEnclosure :
- Mounting : Panel mounting Cut Out Size: 182(H) X
- 92(W)Enclosure : 105 (W) X 200 (L) X 193 (H) mm.Terminal : Screw on terminals
In normal running mode, display shows :U -- Input Voltage
Faults if any :
- A1 -- Motor 1 Current
- A2 -- Motor 2 Current
- OV-Over voltage
- UV-Under voltage
- LP-Low pressure
- HP-High Pressure
If the supply is within the range and there is no fault condition, an ON timer starts decremented to zero and motor relay is turned on. After the motor is switched on, if any unhealthy condition occurs like OV, UV, OL, UL, LP, HP, float fault message display and after trip delay time the Relay is turned off. Fault message continuously display if the faulty condition persists. Posing pump relay is active only if motor.